(Another) Awesome Comic of the Week: Invincible Iron Man #29


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Like I just said, it was really hard for me to just pick one AWESOME comic of the week. I never was a big Iron Man fan. I never really read his comics until a few issues back, and yes, that would make me a fan by way of movie, although in my defense, I already knew he was an ass before they came out. Instead of being totally asshole-ish and arrogant though, we see Stark in such a milder light this time: giving in to Potts' request for an armor, his seemly romance with his long-time secretary, getting involved in the workings with his much smaller, more character-filled work staff, to name a few. What won it for me, though, is the variety of stories and character perspectives packed into one issue. I gotta say, the pacing in this issue is just well-done. There were multiple plot points exposed and given just the right amount of pages, and all plots seem to be interconnected leading to one gigantic revelation.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic♥ Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment