These are a few of my favorite things!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I found this while trolling around on the interwebs again early this morning. Like, yay! I am a big Hello Kitty tool. Yes, I admit it, I am a sucker for everything and anything Hello Kitty. So imagine my glee when I found this pic pic! I don't care much for the trekster kitties, or any of the other non comic ones, maybe except for the kitty gundam... maybe. Is that a gundam? I'm pretty sure it is. Anywhoozles, I found out that these are made by illustrator Yodanz. So check out the link for more kitty goodness.

While we're on HK business, I'm just gonna sneak in a pic of these shoes that I cannot wait to purchase when they come out on Sept 1!!!

Hello Kitty Doc Martens!!!!! Aren't they precious?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic♥ Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment