Old Comics, New

I grew up reading "Archie," "Snoopy," "Asterix," and "Calvin and Hobbes," and I still love going back and reading through these old goodies once in a while. But I also love it when artists and writers take from older material, basing their own work around them. Sometimes it's poking fun, sometimes it's just inspirational, but whenever I encounter people playing with older characters, I really do love it.

This was sent to me by my interweb-trolling husband just moments ago. And you best be sure I was jumping out of my seat here at the quiet section in the library:

Weapon Brown and Cal-v.1n

I just included the link because I am working at the mo, and didn't want to forget to add this to the blog. So if you want more info, please clickity click click up there.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Oh Charlie, spit curls never looked manlier till now. Look at that codpiece!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

With Calvin, this is how I expected him to turn out anyway. I hope there are laser-shooting-dinosaurs included.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic♥ Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment